- Student Health and Wellness Center offers free, confidential counseling services for all students. Appointments can be made here.
- Howard Brown Health offers HIV/AIDS healthcare, PrEP, trans healthcare, and counseling services at a variety of costs.
- Specialty Clinics offer free STI testing.
- Center on Halstead offers HIV/AIDS treatment and STI testing.
- Planned Parenthood provides a variety of services including HIV and STD testing.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Crisis Text-Line, free 24/7: Text START to 741-741
- GLBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564
- Desi LGBTQ Helpline, Thu/Sun 8-10PM EST: 908-367-3374
- RVA-Rape Victim Advocates, 24/7: 773-907-1062
- Chicago Rape Crisis Hotline: 888-293-2080
- AIDS/HIV and STD Hotline: 800-243-2437
- LGBTQ+ Violence Resource Line: 773-871-2273
- Trans Lifeline, staffed by trans people for trans people: 877-565-8860
- Trevor Lifeline, text options available: 866-488-7386